Choke Valves Industrial Valves Datasheets
from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
The fixed orifice flow control valve is designed with a factory pre-set orifice. Rotation of the knurled sleeve will not change the orifice setting. Ideal for applications where improper adjustment of a flow setting could damage the machine or process. Fluid is metered in one direction, a check... [See More]
- Valve Type: Metering; Check; Choke Valves
- Media: HotWater; ColdWater ; GroundWater; PotableWater; Wastewater; Gas; Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; HighPurity; LP Gas; NaturalGas; Hydraulic; Steam; Air; Breathable; CompressedAir; Chemical
- Primary Material: BrassBronze; StainlessSteel (optional feature); Buna-N O-ring seals
- Valve Size: 0.03
Subsea Choke Valves. Cameron's subsea choke valves have been used in more than 2000 installations around the globe and feature leading-edge technology, including non-retrievable, compact insert-retrievable, insert-retrievable, and electrically actuated choke valve designs. In shallow or deepwater,... [See More]
- Valve Type: Choke Valves
- Media: Water; GroundWater; Gas; NaturalGas; SourGas; Hydraulic
from DHV Industries, Inc.
Designed for high pressure drops and severe erosive flow [See More]
- Valve Type: ControlValve; Choke Valves
- Media: Gas
- Primary Material: StainlessSteel (optional feature); Steel
- Valve Size: 2.00 to 6.00