Factory / Free Standing MEMS Processing Equipment Datasheets
from Leybold USA Inc.
UNIVEX 400. The UNIVEX 400 is a compact coating system for laboratory tasks, respectively pilot production runs. Due to its chamber dimensions, it is ideal for coating of small to medium sized substrates. In the vacuum chamber which is 420 mm wide, substrates respectively substrate holders up to an... [See More]
- Type: Batch; Free Standing System
- Applications: MEMS; Optical Coatings; Photovoltaic or solar cell; Semiconductors
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; Resistance Evaporation (optional feature); DC Magnetron Sputtering (optional feature); Ion Beam Assisted Deposition (optional feature)
- Materials Processed: Metal; Polymer; Gallium Arsenide or Compound Semiconductors
from ULVAC Technologies, Inc.
CE-300I High-Density Plasma Etching System for R &D CE-300I:ISM (Inductively Super Magnetron) is a multipurpose high-density plasma etching system, especially for test facilities such as universities and government agencies. [See More]
- Type: Free Standing System
- Applications: MEMS; Research / Surface Analysis; Optical Devices
- Process: Plasma Etching and Cleaning
- Wafer / Part Size: 150