Factory / Free Standing MEMS Processing Equipment Datasheets
from Leybold USA Inc.
The UNIVEX multi-purpose experimentation systems were developed by LEYBOLD for applications in research and development, as well as for setting up pilot production systems. The range of applications for these systems covers primarily vacuum coating as well as experiments in vacuum process... [See More]
- Type: Batch; Free Standing System
- Applications: Flat Panel Display; MEMS; Nanomaterials; Optical Coatings; Research / Surface Analysis; Semiconductors; Cutting tool or other wear components; Tribology, Diffusion, Pilot Trials
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; Resistance Evaporation (optional feature); Electron Beam Evaporation (optional feature); DC_Sputter (optional feature); RF_Sputter (optional feature); Plasma Etching and Cleaning (optional feature); Multiple Processes (optional feature); Rapid Thermal Processing (optional feature); Vacuum Annealing; Vacuum Soldering
- Materials Processed: Aluminum; Metal; Silicon; Dielectric or Ceramic; Polymer
from ULVAC Technologies, Inc.
CE-300I High-Density Plasma Etching System for R &D CE-300I:ISM (Inductively Super Magnetron) is a multipurpose high-density plasma etching system, especially for test facilities such as universities and government agencies. [See More]
- Type: Free Standing System
- Applications: MEMS; Research / Surface Analysis; Optical Devices
- Process: Plasma Etching and Cleaning
- Wafer / Part Size: 150