from BINDER Inc.
Electronically controlled APT.line ™ preheating chamber assuring temperature accuracy and reproducible results. Temperature range 0 °C to 70 °C (without illumination). Temperature range 5 °C to 60 °C (with illumination). 2 variable positioned illumination cassettes with 5... [See More]
- Applications: Plant Growth; Sunlight / Solar Simulation
- Spectral Range: UVA; Visible (Blue Green)
- Type: Chamber
- Features: Computer Interface or Programmable; Timer
from Shinyei Corporation of America
X25 is a relatively small-sized, light fastness testing apparatus with Suga 2.5-kW xenon arc lamp allowing ultraviolet irradiance between 40 W/m2 and 60 @/m2. This model is widely used for testing light fastness of packing materials, daily goods, and textile goods. [See More]
- Applications: Sunlight / Solar Simulation
from Solar Light Company, Inc.
The LS1000 is a turnkey Solar Simulator with lamp, power supply, filters , and high grade optics. It comes standard with a option of a vertical or horizontal beam output. The spot output can be customized from 2 to 8 inches in either a round or square shape. [See More]
- Applications: Coating / Paint Testing; Degradation / Weathering; Plant Growth; Optical Component Testing; Photostability / Color Fastness; Plastic / Rubber Testing; PV / Solar Cell Testing; Sunlight / Solar Simulation; Textile Studies
- Power: 1000
- Spectral Range: Full Spectrum; UVA; UVB; UVC; Visible (Blue Green); Air-mass (200-2400nm)
- Features: NIST Traceable; Timer (optional feature)
from Stability Environments, Inc.
The 601 Multiport ® is a turnkey system for SPF testing. The 601 can produce UVA or UVA+UVB from its 6 individual outputs. The intensity of light from each output can be adjusted individually providing the capability to deliver different doses of UV from each of the 6 outputs. This allows for... [See More]
- Applications: Sunblock Effectiveness; Sunlight / Solar Simulation; SPF Testing
- Spectral Range: UVA; UVB
- Type: Focused
- Power: 150 to 300