UVA (Long Wave) UV Light Systems Datasheets
from Excelitas Technologies Corp.
Excelitas ’ CurX ™ UV-LED module is an LED-based, high-power UV light source for printing and curing applications in the UVA wavelength range. It is a linear scalable, high end UV LED curing “flood ” module, available in 365 nm, 385 nm and 395 nm, with the highest irradiance... [See More]
- Spectral Range: UVA
- Type: Flood
- Applications: Curing; Printing and Curing
- Intensity: 6500
from Atlas Material Testing Technology LLC
The Atlas UVTest is designed for economical weathering testing with the sophistication of Atlas' 90 years of weathering expertise. Innovative design features improve test reproducibility and lower operating costs while testing a variety of materials for their reaction to UV, temperature and... [See More]
- Spectral Range: UVA; UVB; 340nm, 351nm, and 313 nm
- Type: Chamber
- Applications: Coating / Paint Testing; Degradation / Weathering; Photostability / Color Fastness; Plastic / Rubber Testing; Textile Studies; Wood Coatings, Adhesives,
- Power: 320
from Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.
100% Solid-state bench top conveyor unit for use with the Ultracure 1000 and 2000 UV curing systems. Can hold substrates up to 7.5" x 3", with a cure area up to 6" x 3". 6" lamp arc width-fully rotatable lamp position to 360 ° (100mm beyond focus). Internal cooling fan. Seamless belt constructed... [See More]
- Spectral Range: UVA
- Type: Conveyor
- Applications: Curing; Adhesive Curing
- Features: Timer
from Solar Light Company, Inc.
The LS1000 is a turnkey Solar Simulator with lamp, power supply, filters , and high grade optics. It comes standard with a option of a vertical or horizontal beam output. The spot output can be customized from 2 to 8 inches in either a round or square shape. [See More]
- Spectral Range: Full Spectrum; UVA; UVB; UVC; Visible (Blue Green); Air-mass (200-2400nm)
- Power: 1000
- Applications: Coating / Paint Testing; Degradation / Weathering; Plant Growth; Optical Component Testing; Photostability / Color Fastness; Plastic / Rubber Testing; PV / Solar Cell Testing; Sunlight / Solar Simulation; Textile Studies
- Features: NIST Traceable; Timer (optional feature)
from Stability Environments, Inc.
The 601 Multiport ® is a turnkey system for SPF testing. The 601 can produce UVA or UVA+UVB from its 6 individual outputs. The intensity of light from each output can be adjusted individually providing the capability to deliver different doses of UV from each of the 6 outputs. This allows for... [See More]
- Spectral Range: UVA; UVB
- Type: Focused
- Applications: Sunblock Effectiveness; Sunlight / Solar Simulation; SPF Testing
- Power: 150 to 300