from BINDER Inc.
Electronically controlled APT.line ™ preheating chamber assuring temperature accuracy and reproducible results. Temperature range 0 °C to 70 °C (without illumination). Temperature range 5 °C to 60 °C (with illumination). 2 variable positioned illumination cassettes with 5... [See More]
- Spectral Range: UVA; Visible (Blue Green)
- Type: Chamber
- Applications: Plant Growth; Sunlight / Solar Simulation
- Features: Computer Interface or Programmable; Timer
from Hamamatsu Corporation USA
LED Driver unit for the module-based LC-L2 UV-LED Lightningcure ™. Features low power consumption and very long life of 20,000 hours. Requires a head unit from the L10561 or L10906 series. [See More]
- Spectral Range: Visible (Blue Green)
- Intensity: 7500
- Type: Spot / Wand
- Features: LED
from StellarNet, Inc.
10,000 hour tungsten krypton bulb with 2800 degree Kelvin color temperature. For process control and field portable applications from 350-2300nm. 7-28 VDC input with 0.2% power regulation for bulb. 12VDC @ 800ma wall power adapter included. 5 minute stabilization, no fans, slot for filters [See More]
- Spectral Range: UVA; Visible (Blue Green); 300-2200nm
- Power: 200
- Type: Chamber; Handheld; Fiber Optic
- Features: Filter
from Solar Light Company, Inc.
The LS1000 is a turnkey Solar Simulator with lamp, power supply, filters , and high grade optics. It comes standard with a option of a vertical or horizontal beam output. The spot output can be customized from 2 to 8 inches in either a round or square shape. [See More]
- Spectral Range: Full Spectrum; UVA; UVB; UVC; Visible (Blue Green); Air-mass (200-2400nm)
- Power: 1000
- Applications: Coating / Paint Testing; Degradation / Weathering; Plant Growth; Optical Component Testing; Photostability / Color Fastness; Plastic / Rubber Testing; PV / Solar Cell Testing; Sunlight / Solar Simulation; Textile Studies
- Features: NIST Traceable; Timer (optional feature)