Handheld / Portable UV Light Systems Datasheets
from Heraeus Noblelight America LLC
FiberLight is a very compact light source for the UV and visible spectral range (from 200 nm to 1100 nm). The core of FiberLight is an electrodeless RF-induced deuterium lamp or a line source. These miniature lamps enable UV spectroscopy with portable, battery-powered instruments. FiberLight is a... [See More]
- Type: Handheld; Process or Water Line Mounted (optional feature)
- Spectral Range: Full Spectrum; Visible (Blue Green)
- Applications: Sunlight / Solar Simulation; UV Spectroscopy
- Power: 12
from Sanuvox Technologies, Inc.
PENTA. Mobile UV Sterilization. The PENTA UV Bio-Wall is a self-contained fully mobile decontamination unit. Equipped with a pre-timer and operational timer, the PENTA will bask surfaces and air in unoccupied areas delivering incredible concentrations of UVC (254nm) Germicidal energy destroying... [See More]
- Type: Handheld
- Spectral Range: UVC
- Applications: UV Sanitization of Parts, Water or Air; Surface Disinfection or Part Sterilization; Air, Vapor or Gas UV Purification
- Intensity: 2.9
from Solar Light Company, Inc.
The 16S is a turn key fade testing light source for plastics and vinyl's testing. The single output of the 16S produces solar UV radiation in the range of 290 to 400 nm or full spectrum sunlight. It can output 1 years worth of UV in only 24 hours providing rapid aging results. [See More]
- Type: Focused; Handheld
- Spectral Range: Full Spectrum; UVA; UVB
- Applications: Coating / Paint Testing; Photostability / Color Fastness; Plastic / Rubber Testing; Sunlight / Solar Simulation; Textile Studies
- Power: 150 to 300
from StellarNet, Inc.
10,000 hour tungsten krypton bulb with 2800 degree Kelvin color temperature. For process control and field portable applications from 350-2300nm. 7-28 VDC input with 0.2% power regulation for bulb. 12VDC @ 800ma wall power adapter included. 5 minute stabilization, no fans, slot for filters [See More]
- Type: Chamber; Handheld; Fiber Optic
- Power: 200
- Spectral Range: UVA; Visible (Blue Green); 300-2200nm
- Features: Filter
from Steril-Aire, Inc.
SterilWand. · For surface decontamination in labs, cleanrooms, hospitals, food processing, clinics, kennels, institutional, residential and commercial applications. · Ideal for residential and commercial mold remediation. · Portable, hand-held device. · Available in 24... [See More]
- Type: Handheld; Spot / Wand
- Spectral Range: UVC
- Applications: UV Sanitization of Parts, Water or Air; Surface Disinfection or Part Sterilization; Ideally for residential & commercial