Spectroradiometric Material Testing Services Datasheets
from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Business Challenge. With the increasing complexity of large infrastructure projects it has become essential to verify the quality of structural steel components prior to delivery and to assure they are durable, safe and perform as designed. With clients such as Federal, State, County, City, and... [See More]
- Test Methods: SAM; Ash Testing; AA; AES; Chemical Extraction; Chromatography; Combustion; Diffraction; Hermeticity Testing; ICP; Infrared Spectroscopy; Isotopic Analysis; Mass Spec / RGA; Mechanical Testing; Metallography/Microscopy; NDT; OES; Property Testing; Rheology; SEM; Sieve; Spectroradiometric; Thermal Analysis; Trace Element Detection; UV / Vis Spectroscopy; Wet Chemical Analysis; XRF; X-ray Radiography
- Certifications (Facility): AAR; ISO 14000; State; Military / DOD; A2LA; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 17025; NELAP; NVLAP; NRTL
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative; Chemical Testing Services; Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Deformulation or Reverse Engineering; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Failure Analysis; Field Sampling; Geotechnical; Monitoring; Quality / Purity; Reactivity; Report Preparation; Delivery / Courier; Sample Retention; Standards/Certification; Sunlight Exposure or Solar Simulation; Umpire / Proficiency Testing; Waste Characterization
from Solar Light Company, Inc.
Located in Glenside, Pennsylvania, USA [See More]
- Test Methods: Property Testing; Spectroradiometric; Accelerated UV Exposure
- Certifications (Facility): NIST
- Company Information: Solar Light is a leader in light testing services providing accelerated UV testing, spectral transmittance analysis, and spectral scanning of light sources for over 40 years. They expose plastics, paints, coatings, textiles, papers, and other materials.
- Capabilities: Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Sunlight Exposure or Solar Simulation; Accelerated UV Fading