Isotopic Analysis Material Testing Services Datasheets
from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Business Challenge. With the increasing complexity of large infrastructure projects it has become essential to verify the quality of structural steel components prior to delivery and to assure they are durable, safe and perform as designed. With clients such as Federal, State, County, City, and... [See More]
- Test Methods: SAM; Ash Testing; AA; AES; Chemical Extraction; Chromatography; Combustion; Diffraction; Hermeticity Testing; ICP; Infrared Spectroscopy; Isotopic Analysis; Mass Spec / RGA; Mechanical Testing; Metallography/Microscopy; NDT; OES; Property Testing; Rheology; SEM; Sieve; Spectroradiometric; Thermal Analysis; Trace Element Detection; UV / Vis Spectroscopy; Wet Chemical Analysis; XRF; X-ray Radiography
- Certifications (Facility): AAR; ISO 14000; State; Military / DOD; A2LA; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 17025; NELAP; NVLAP; NRTL
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative; Chemical Testing Services; Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Deformulation or Reverse Engineering; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Failure Analysis; Field Sampling; Geotechnical; Monitoring; Quality / Purity; Reactivity; Report Preparation; Delivery / Courier; Sample Retention; Standards/Certification; Sunlight Exposure or Solar Simulation; Umpire / Proficiency Testing; Waste Characterization
from Chemir Analytical Services
Locations in Missouri and Michigan [See More]
- Test Methods: Ash Testing; AA; Chemical Extraction; Chromatography; Combustion; Diffraction; ICP; Infrared Spectroscopy; Isotopic Analysis; Mass Spec / RGA; Mechanical Testing; Metallography/Microscopy; NDT; OES; SEM; Thermal Analysis; Trace Element Detection; UV / Vis Spectroscopy; Wet Chemical Analysis; XRF
- Certifications (Facility): ISO 9001:2000; FDA Certified
- Company Information: Independent problem-solving laboratory offers material testing services, including chemical analysis, deformulation, failure analysis and contaminant identification. Support for polymers, plastics, packaging, personal care, coatings, food/beverage,& more.
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative; Chemical Testing Services; Deformulation or Reverse Engineering; Failure Analysis; Quality / Purity; Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Umpire / Proficiency Testing; Waste Characterization; Deformulation (Reverse Engineering)