from Greenwich Instruments Ltd.
The GWDMX is a small and simple DMX controller, just plug it in and go! It can be used direct from a PC USB port as a DMX interface or can be programmed with scenes or sequences of scenes and controlled using the ten buttons on the device, enabling it to be used without a PC. With it's ultra low... [See More]
- Communication Protocol: EIA-485 (DMX512)
- Controller Type: DMX Programmable Controller
- Application: Interior (optional feature); Exterior (optional feature); Commercial; Theatrical
- Lamp Type: Theatrical Lighting Equipment
from PLC-Multipoint, Inc.
The LPA Series is the "advanced" version of PLC Multipoint's multiplex transmission Full-2Way remote lighting control system. It uses just two ±24 V signal wires for all the switches on a network, and controls lighting using latching relays. This reduces the number of wires needed compared to... [See More]
- Communication Protocol: Ethernet; Modbus; RS232/485; Bacnet
- Controller Type: Manual On/Off; Occupancy (Motion) Sensor; Time Clock Config; After Hour Sweep; Time Override; Timer
- Application: Interior; Exterior; Airports; Commercial; Stadiums, Colleges, Offices
- Lamp Type: High Intensity Discharge Lamps