Underwater Rated CMOS Cameras Datasheets
from PCE Instruments / PCE Americas Inc.
PCE-VE 350HR is a two-way articulating inspection camera, industrial endoscope, borescope or videoscope for the non-destructive inspection (NDI) of machines, equipment and more. This industrial borescope is an ideal tool for diagnosing issues in hard-to-reach places. The waterproof camera head... [See More]
- Physical: Underwater Rated
- Monochrome / Color: Color
- Camera Function: Still; Video
- Specialty Camera Type: Low Light
from NorPix, Inc.
For troubleshooting applications requiring multiple cameras. Monitor a single target from various angles. StreamPix4 is compatible with multiple cameras at various speeds and resolutions. Troubleshoot your production line or analyze hardware issues by imaging. View events from multiple angles. [See More]
- Physical: Outdoor Rated; Underwater Rated; Pan / Tilt
- Monochrome / Color: Monochrome; Color
- Camera Function: Video
- Specialty Camera Type: High Speed; Line Scan; Low Light; Smart Camera