from Duncan Instruments Canada, Ltd.
Features: UL/CSA IEC61010 CAT III -1000V Approved. Unique fingerguard protects against accidental high voltage contact. Strain relief assembly on probe reduces flexing of wire lead. Shrouded right-angle plug fits most instruments –4mm diameter banana plug. Dual fuse chamber in probe ensures... [See More]
- Approvals: Underwriters Laboratories Inc.; CSA; CAT I to CAT IV
- Probe Configuration: AlligatorClip; Pin and Socket
- Probe Type: Voltage
- Voltage Rating: ? to 1000
from ValueTronics International, Inc.
Measures AC/DC current [See More]
- Approvals: CSA; IEC
- Probe Configuration: Clamp
- Probe Type: Current
- Bandwidth: 4.00E-4
from Fotronic Corporation / Test Equipment Depot
Fluke 7-600 tester is designed for safe, automatic measurements of ac volts, dc volts, resistance and continuity. Simply turn on and use. Auto Selection simplifies voltage measurements in power environments. When measuring ohms/continuity with more than 4.5 volts present across the input jacks... [See More]
- Approvals: Underwriters Laboratories Inc.; CSA; IEC; CAT I to CAT IV; VDE
- Probe Technology: Active
- Probe Type: Voltage; Continuity; Resistance
- Probe Configuration: AlligatorClip (optional feature); FlatBlade (optional feature)
from Tektronix, Inc.
The P2220 and P2221, 200 MHz passive voltage probes permit selection of 1x or 10x attenuation, using a switch located on the probe head.|The P2221 is compatible with MSO2000 and DPO2000 Series oscilloscopes. Features & Benefits. 1x/10x Attenuation. 200 MHz Bandwidth. 1.5 m Length. UL3111-1,... [See More]
- Approvals: Underwriters Laboratories Inc.; CSA; IEC; EN61010
- Probe Technology: Passive
- Probe Type: Voltage; Oscilloscope
- Attenuation Factor: 1X; 10X