CSA Electrical Test Probes Datasheets
from Duncan Instruments Canada, Ltd.
Features: UL/CSA IEC61010 CAT III -1000V Approved. Unique fingerguard protects against accidental high voltage contact. Strain relief assembly on probe reduces flexing of wire lead. Shrouded right-angle plug fits most instruments –4mm diameter banana plug. Dual fuse chamber in probe ensures... [See More]
- Approvals: Underwriters Laboratories Inc.; CSA; CAT I to CAT IV
- Probe Configuration: AlligatorClip; Pin and Socket
- Probe Type: Voltage
- Voltage Rating: ? to 1000
from Tektronix, Inc.
The P2220 and P2221, 200 MHz passive voltage probes permit selection of 1x or 10x attenuation, using a switch located on the probe head.|The P2221 is compatible with MSO2000 and DPO2000 Series oscilloscopes. Features & Benefits. 1x/10x Attenuation. 200 MHz Bandwidth. 1.5 m Length. UL3111-1,... [See More]
- Approvals: Underwriters Laboratories Inc.; CSA; IEC; EN61010
- Probe Technology: Passive
- Probe Type: Voltage; Oscilloscope
- Attenuation Factor: 1X; 10X