High Frequency Electrical Test Probes Datasheets
from ValueTronics International, Inc.
Gossen Metrawatt Z3431-2 (GTZ3431002R0001) Features: Alternating currents with amplitudes ranging from 0.25V to 50V within a frequency range of 100kHz to 750MHz. Can be measured with the Z3431-2 high frequency probe. Alternating voltages are rectified at a ratio of 1:1. An input resistance of 10MW... [See More]
- Probe Type: HighFrequency
from Interconnect Devices, Inc.
0.200 min center, nom impedance 50 Ohms, 1.6oz cond, 4.3oz plunger force [See More]
- Probe Type: Current; Coaxial; Continuity; HighFrequency; Spring Contact Probe
- Probe Configuration: Spring Loaded
- Probe Technology: Passive
- Probe spacing: 0.2000
from Yokogawa Corporation of America
Signals are getting faster, power supply voltages are getting lower, and the use of noise-resistant differential signals that can precisely transmit other signals is increasing. However oscilloscope input is usually single-end, so in order to observe these differential signals it is necessary to... [See More]
- Probe Type: Voltage; Differential; Oscilloscope; Coaxial; HighFrequency
- Attenuation Factor: 10X
- Probe Technology: Active
- Probe Configuration: Computer