Parameters Controlled:Other Laboratory Reactors Datasheets
from Eppendorf, Inc.
The Eppendorf BioFlo 320, next-generation bioprocess control station, is designed as a universal platform capable of meeting the ever changing needs of all segments of the biotech and pharmaceutical sciences. Suitable for microbial to cell culture, scale up to scale down, or batch to fed-batch... [See More]
- Parameters Controlled: Dissolved Oxygen; pH; Speed; Temperature; Other; Redox, CO2
- Reactor Operation: Batch; Continuous; Fed-Batch
- Reactor Design: Stirred Tank Reactor; Other Reactor Design; Fermentor & Bioreactor System
- Number of Vessels: 1
from Fluitron, Inc.
Fluitron offers a wide variety of Laboratory & Pilot Plant REACTORS & SYSTEMS for almost any chemical reaction application. [See More]
- Parameters Controlled: Speed (optional feature); Temperature (optional feature); Other (optional feature); Flow Level, Agitator
- Reactor Operation: Batch
- Reactor Design: Stirred Tank Reactor
- Vessel Volume: 500
from Mettler-Toledo, Inc.
Developing chemistry under process-like conditions simplified your innovation and efforts and significantly expands productivity inproduct and process development. LabMax ® and iControl LabMax ™ Software enable you to invent and characterize viable processes for newproducts faster and... [See More]
- Parameters Controlled: pH; Speed; Temperature; Other; Pressue, Turbidity, Torque, Voltage
- Vessel Volume: 0.0700 to 4
- Reactor Operation: Continuous
- Stirrer Speed: 0.0 to 1500