Speed Laboratory Reactors Datasheets
from Eppendorf, Inc.
The BioFlo/CelliGen 115 takes the complexity out of equipment selection, set-up and operation. It features a totally integrated control station with a color touchscreen interface, built-in pumps, gas flow controllers, pH/DO, foam/level controllers and more - no external PC needed. In fact, we've... [See More]
- Parameters Controlled: Dissolved Oxygen; Foam; pH; Speed; Temperature; Other; Fermentor & Cell Culture System
- Reactor Operation: Batch; Continuous; Fed-Batch
- Reactor Design: Stirred Tank Reactor; Other Reactor Design; Fermentor & Bioreactor System
- Number of Vessels: 1 to 3
from GEA Process Engineering Inc.
GEA Diessel has a solution for all of your bioprocessing / fermentation needs because we understand bioreactors and the processes required to produce pharmaceuticals under strict cGMP guidelines. Fermentation Systems. GEA Diessel fermentation systems are custom designed for the cultivation of... [See More]
- Parameters Controlled: Speed; Temperature
- Features: Jacketed
- Vessel Volume: 100 to 10000
from Mettler-Toledo, Inc.
Developing chemistry under process-like conditions simplified your innovation and efforts and significantly expands productivity inproduct and process development. LabMax ® and iControl LabMax ™ Software enable you to invent and characterize viable processes for newproducts faster and... [See More]
- Parameters Controlled: pH; Speed; Temperature; Other; Pressue, Turbidity, Torque, Voltage
- Vessel Volume: 0.0700 to 4
- Reactor Operation: Continuous
- Stirrer Speed: 0.0 to 1500