from Biochrom, Ltd.
The Biochrom Asys UVM340 is a PC-controlled, monochromator-based absorbance reader ideal for multi-user labs running a variety of assays including those that require spectral and linear scanning. The monochromator system means any wavelength can be measured. Features and Benefits. No need for... [See More]
- Remote Interface: Computer Interface; Serial Interface; Special requirements such as modem, RF transmitter, etc.; Application Software Included.
- Wavelength Range: 340 to 800
- Assay Type: Absorbance
- Absorbance: 0.0 to 3.6
from Thermo Scientific Liquid Handling Consumables & Instruments
Thermo Scientific Appliskan Multimode Microplate Reader is a filter-based multitechnology microplate reader for photometric, luminometric and fluorometric research applications.The Appliskan offers all detection technologies in one small-sized, compact and robust instrument for both current and... [See More]
- Remote Interface: Serial Interface
- Wavelength Range: 360 to 820
- Assay Type: Absorbance; Fluorescence; Luminescence
- Emission Range: 360 to 820