1/2" Gas Cabinets and Distribution Systems Datasheets
from Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc.
Features and Benefits. Chemical compatibility. 304 stainless steel construction. Corrosion resistant. Leak tested. Brass end plug included. Mounting brackets included. Optional flowmeters and ball valves. Many sizes stocked for quick delivery. Custom designs available [See More]
- Size: 1/4" (optional feature); 3/8" (optional feature); 1/2" (optional feature); 3/4" (optional feature); 1" (optional feature); 1½" (optional feature)
- Outlet: 2
- Supply: 4 to 32
- Type: BSPP; BSPT; NPT
from co-ax valves inc.
The valves are intended for installation in pipelines in accordance with the EC guideline 97/23/EC concerning pressure devices. The type of medium (chemical, abrasive, and corrosive effect) agreed with the order and the limit values of medium pressure and temperature according to the data sheet must... [See More]
- Size: 1/4"; 3/8"; 1/2"; 3/4"
- Outlet: 1 to 8
- Supply: 1 to 8
- Type: BSPP; NPT; SAE, MillSpec, etc.
from Festo Corporation
Branching module FRM-1/2-D-MAXI Pneumatic manifold with 4 connections. Assembly position=Any, Design structure=Branching module, Operating pressure=0 - 16 bar, Standard nominal flow rate in main flow direction 1- >2=11700 l/min, Operating medium=(* Compressed air in accordance with ISO8573-1:2010... [See More]
- Size: 1/2"
- Gas Flow: 413.1
- Type: BSPT
- Maximum Pressure: 0.0 to 232
from Clark Cooper Div. Magnatrol Valve Corp.
Available in manifolds of any quantity [See More]
- Size: 1/4" (optional feature); 3/8" (optional feature); 1/2" (optional feature); 3/4" (optional feature)
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Type: NPT (optional feature)
- Maximum Pressure: 10000