230 VAC Gas Cabinets and Distribution Systems Datasheets
from co-ax valves inc.
The valves are intended for installation in pipelines in accordance with the EC guideline 97/23/EC concerning pressure devices. The type of medium (chemical, abrasive, and corrosive effect) agreed with the order and the limit values of medium pressure and temperature according to the data sheet must... [See More]
- Valve Power: 12VDC; 24VDC; 115VAC; 230VAC
- Outlet: 1 to 8
- Supply: 1 to 8
- Type: BSPP; NPT; SAE, MillSpec, etc.
from Environics, Inc.
The Environics ® Series 2000 Computerized Multi-Component Gas Mixer automatically blends and dilutes gases to generate precise gas calibration standards, create gaseous atmospheres or produce gas mixes for analytical research or production purposes. The Series 2000 dynamically produces complex... [See More]
- Valve Power: 115VAC; 230VAC (optional feature)
- Size: 1/4"
- Type: Swagelok
- General: Series
from Applied Energy Systems, Inc., SEMI-GAS® Systems Division
Features. Safely Dispenses Hazardous Process Gases. Separate Enclosures for Individual Cylinders. Performs Purging Automatically. Performs Cylinder Switchover Automatically. Includes Ergonomically Positioned Color Touch Screen. Intuitive Operating Interface and Control. Continuously Monitors System... [See More]
- Valve Power: 115VAC; 230VAC; 110 to 240 VAC
- Gas Flow: 550.0
- Body Material: Steel
- Dimensions & Weight: 86" T x 40" W x 23" D
from Clark Cooper Div. Magnatrol Valve Corp.
Available in manifolds of any quantity [See More]
- Valve Power: 12VDC (optional feature); 24VDC (optional feature); 115VAC (optional feature); 230VAC (optional feature); 48VAC, 24VAC
- Size: 1/4" (optional feature); 3/8" (optional feature); 1/2" (optional feature); 3/4" (optional feature)
- Type: NPT (optional feature)
- Body Material: Aluminum