from Liberty Calibration Corps
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and ANSI/IEC Z540.3:2006 certified laboratory. Sales, upgrades and retrofits of new, used and refurbished equipment. Metrology, service, calibration and repair of electronics, instrumentation, More... antennas, antenna related devices, gages, precision hand tools and large... [See More]
- Capabilities: Acoustic / Vibration; Electrical / Electronic; NDT / Inspection; Process / Analytical; Lab Equipment; Specialty; Shakers; Electrical Meters; Power Supplies; Analyzers; Oscilloscopes ; Automated Test Equipment; RF / Microwave Instruments; Spectrometers; Pressure Instruments; Dust / Opacity Instruments; Evironmental Test Chambers; Flow Instruments; Temperature Instruments; Force Instruments; Humidity Instruments; Process Controllers; CMMs; Dimensional Instruments; Hardness Testers; Material Testing Equipment; Radiation Detectors; Light Instruments (Fiber Optic Testers, UV Meters); Weather Instruments / Solar Radiometers; Antennas/RF/Wireless/Surge Burst/Flicker/Accelerometer/Isotropic Probe/Surface Plate
- Services: Onsite Calibration; Instrument Pickup and Delivery; OEM Authorized Shop; Calibration Services; Calibration Documentation Provided; Online Documentation Services; Contract Lab Services; Replacement or Exchange Services; Bench; New Products; Used Products; Quick Turnaround; Troubleshoot; Spare Part Inventroy; Installation / Start-up; Rental / Lease; Preventative Maintenance
- Company Information: Established in 1988, Liberty Labs, Inc. is a privately held company operating across the United States and in selected global markets. The company is an A2LA accredited calibration laboratory providing a full range of NIST traceable calibration services for EMI/RF laboratories.
- Location: Locations in Iowa and Connecticut. Services are offered worldwide.
from Atlas Material Testing Technology LLC
The increased demand for getting decision-making data as fast as possible makes more and more companies turn to accelerated weathering. But no accelerated weathering program can be complete without the confirmation from and correlation to natural weathering. Natural weathering provides the data you... [See More]
- Capabilities: Evironmental Test Chambers; Temperature Instruments; Humidity Instruments; Material Testing Equipment; Weather Instruments / Solar Radiometers
- Services: Onsite Calibration; Calibration Services; Calibration Documentation Provided; Troubleshoot; Installation / Start-up; Preventative Maintenance
- Company Information: One of the benefits of working with the global leader in weathering is the availability of highly-trained, experienced technical service staff. Just about anywhere you are in the world, there is an Atlas technical services representative nearby.
- Location: Atlas performs field service calibration globally
from Solar Light Company, Inc.
NIST [See More]
- Capabilities: Specialty; Light Instruments (Fiber Optic Testers, UV Meters); Weather Instruments / Solar Radiometers; Ultraviolet Light Meters and Instruments
- Services: Onsite Calibration; OEM Authorized Shop; Calibration Services; Calibration Documentation Provided; Bench; New Products; Quick Turnaround; Rental / Lease; Preventative Maintenance
- Company Information: At Solar Light they have been performing calibration of UV and Visible light instruments for over 40 years. All of their calibrations are performed to NIST traceable standards. A 72 hour Expedited Calibration Service is available.
- Location: Located in Glenside, Pennsylvania, USA