from Inspec Inc.
Inspec, Inc. provides calibration services for a wide range of electronic precision test and measurement equipment including: Multimeters. Oscilloscopes. Clamp-On Meters. Force Gages. Lab Scales. Panel Meters. Frequency Counters. Infrared Thermometers. Temperature Controllers. Thermocouple / RTD... [See More]
- Services: Onsite Calibration; Instrument Pickup and Delivery; OEM Authorized Shop; Calibration Services; Calibration Documentation Provided; Online Documentation Services; Contract Lab Services; Remanufacturing; Replacement or Exchange Services; Bench; New Products; Used Products; Quick Turnaround; Troubleshoot; Upgrading; Spare Part Inventroy; Installation / Start-up; Rental / Lease; Preventative Maintenance
- Capabilities: Electrical / Electronic; NDT / Inspection; Process / Analytical; Lab Equipment; Specialty; Electrical Meters; Power Supplies; Generators; Analyzers; Oscilloscopes ; Automated Test Equipment; Pressure Instruments; Evironmental Test Chambers; Flow Instruments; Temperature Instruments; Force Instruments; Process Controllers; CMMs; Dimensional Instruments; Hardness Testers; Microscopes / Optical; Material Testing Equipment; Light Instruments (Fiber Optic Testers, UV Meters)
- Company Information: Inspec, Inc. New, used, refurbished equipment - sales, upgrades, retrofits. Electronics, gages, large equipment – service, calibration, repair. Inspection, training, laser scanning, CAD - in house or onsite. 24/7 emergency response.
- Location: Located in Canton, Michigan
from Lab Integration Inc.
Located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada [See More]
- Services: Onsite Calibration; Calibration Services; Contract Lab Services; Remanufacturing; Bench; New Products; Used Products; Upgrading; Installation / Start-up
- Capabilities: Process / Analytical; Lab Equipment; Pressure Instruments; Force Instruments; Material Testing Equipment
- Company Information: At Lab Integration Inc., they complement their products and their work with a full array of services including calibration. Their calibration activities are concentrated in force measuring, yet they are always committed to extending their capabilities.
- Location: Located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada