Rental / Lease Instrument Calibration Services Datasheets
from A.H. Systems Inc.
Annual recalibration is important to ensure repeatable and reliable data. At our facility, we calibrate our own antennas, as well as, most other brand antennas in accordance with ARP, ANSI, and IEEE specifications. Calibration data can be provided for 1, 3 and 10 meter distances up to 40 GHz. All... [See More]
- Services: Onsite Calibration; Calibration Services; Calibration Documentation Provided; Quick Turnaround; Troubleshoot; Rental / Lease
- Capabilities: Electrical / Electronic; RF / Microwave Instruments
- Company Information: A.H. Systems Inc. provides repair and calibrations for any antenna, at almost any frequency range. They can provide 1 meter, 3 meter, and 10 meter calibrations, and any combination between, depending on the specification you need to satisfy.
- Location: Located in Chatsworth, CA
from Liberty Calibration
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and ANSI/IEC Z540.3:2006 certified laboratory. Sales, upgrades and retrofits of new, used and refurbished equipment. Metrology, service, calibration and repair of electronics, instrumentation, More... antennas, antenna related devices, gages, precision hand tools and large... [See More]
- Services: Onsite Calibration; Instrument Pickup and Delivery; OEM Authorized Shop; Calibration Services; Calibration Documentation Provided; Online Documentation Services; Contract Lab Services; Replacement or Exchange Services; Bench; New Products; Used Products; Quick Turnaround; Troubleshoot; Spare Part Inventroy; Installation / Start-up; Rental / Lease; Preventative Maintenance
- Capabilities: Acoustic / Vibration; Electrical / Electronic; NDT / Inspection; Process / Analytical; Lab Equipment; Specialty; Shakers; Electrical Meters; Power Supplies; Analyzers; Oscilloscopes ; Automated Test Equipment; RF / Microwave Instruments; Spectrometers; Pressure Instruments; Dust / Opacity Instruments; Evironmental Test Chambers; Flow Instruments; Temperature Instruments; Force Instruments; Humidity Instruments; Process Controllers; CMMs; Dimensional Instruments; Hardness Testers; Material Testing Equipment; Radiation Detectors; Light Instruments (Fiber Optic Testers, UV Meters); Weather Instruments / Solar Radiometers; Antennas/RF/Wireless/Surge Burst/Flicker/Accelerometer/Isotropic Probe/Surface Plate
- Company Information: Established in 1988, Liberty Labs, Inc. is a privately held company operating across the United States and in selected global markets. The company is an A2LA accredited calibration laboratory providing a full range of NIST traceable calibration services for EMI/RF laboratories.
- Location: Locations in Iowa and Connecticut. Services are offered worldwide.
from Solar Light Company, Inc.
NIST [See More]
- Services: Onsite Calibration; OEM Authorized Shop; Calibration Services; Calibration Documentation Provided; Bench; New Products; Quick Turnaround; Rental / Lease; Preventative Maintenance
- Capabilities: Specialty; Light Instruments (Fiber Optic Testers, UV Meters); Weather Instruments / Solar Radiometers; Ultraviolet Light Meters and Instruments
- Company Information: At Solar Light they have been performing calibration of UV and Visible light instruments for over 40 years. All of their calibrations are performed to NIST traceable standards. A 72 hour Expedited Calibration Service is available.
- Location: Located in Glenside, Pennsylvania, USA