from Inspec Inc.
Inspec, Inc. provides calibration services for a wide range of electronic precision test and measurement equipment including: Multimeters. Oscilloscopes. Clamp-On Meters. Force Gages. Lab Scales. Panel Meters. Frequency Counters. Infrared Thermometers. Temperature Controllers. Thermocouple / RTD... [See More]
- Services: Onsite Calibration; Instrument Pickup and Delivery; OEM Authorized Shop; Calibration Services; Calibration Documentation Provided; Online Documentation Services; Contract Lab Services; Remanufacturing; Replacement or Exchange Services; Bench; New Products; Used Products; Quick Turnaround; Troubleshoot; Upgrading; Spare Part Inventroy; Installation / Start-up; Rental / Lease; Preventative Maintenance
- Capabilities: Electrical / Electronic; NDT / Inspection; Process / Analytical; Lab Equipment; Specialty; Electrical Meters; Power Supplies; Generators; Analyzers; Oscilloscopes ; Automated Test Equipment; Pressure Instruments; Evironmental Test Chambers; Flow Instruments; Temperature Instruments; Force Instruments; Process Controllers; CMMs; Dimensional Instruments; Hardness Testers; Microscopes / Optical; Material Testing Equipment; Light Instruments (Fiber Optic Testers, UV Meters)
- Company Information: Inspec, Inc. New, used, refurbished equipment - sales, upgrades, retrofits. Electronics, gages, large equipment – service, calibration, repair. Inspection, training, laser scanning, CAD - in house or onsite. 24/7 emergency response.
- Location: Located in Canton, Michigan
from Leister USA
Yearly recalibration is normally required for all tensile-testing devices in the geosynthetics and civil engineering industries. The services available through Leister USA will enable North American customers to remain compliant with these requirements, while reducing costs and downtime during... [See More]
- Services: Calibration Services; Quick Turnaround; Troubleshoot; Upgrading
- Capabilities: Material Testing Equipment; EXAMO Tensiometer
- Company Information: Leister Technologies(855) LEISTER
- Location: Chicago, IL
from Lab Integration Inc.
Located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada [See More]
- Services: Onsite Calibration; Calibration Services; Contract Lab Services; Remanufacturing; Bench; New Products; Used Products; Upgrading; Installation / Start-up
- Capabilities: Process / Analytical; Lab Equipment; Pressure Instruments; Force Instruments; Material Testing Equipment
- Company Information: At Lab Integration Inc., they complement their products and their work with a full array of services including calibration. Their calibration activities are concentrated in force measuring, yet they are always committed to extending their capabilities.
- Location: Located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada