Test Features:Other Cable Testers Datasheets
from North Hills Signal Processing Corp.
The 800 MHz Longitudinal Balance Bridge (NH16455) is designed to measure the degree of unbalance to ground on balanced systems, cables and components such as CAT 6 or CAT 7 cables or patch cords per ITU-T Recommendation O.9. *North Hills Application Note 156 - “Measurement of Conversion Loss... [See More]
- Test Features: Other; Longitudinal Balance Bridge
- Cable: Patch; Cat 6
- Configuration: Other; Small Box
from All-Spec Industries
Identify & find the distance to an open or short in seconds [See More]
- Test Features: Other; Displays Length in Feet or Meters
- Configuration: Handheld
- Voltage: 250
- Cable: Cat 5; Library of Over 60 Cables
from Cirris Systems Corp.
Test Points: 128 - 1024; (2000VDC: 128 - 512). Test Voltage: 0-5VDC max. Test Current: 6mA max. Hipot: DC 50-1000VDC, 50-1500VDC, 50-2000VDC. Hipot: AC (optional) 50 - 1000VAC. Connection Resistance Range: .1-100K ohm. Component Resistance Range: .1-1M ohm. HV Insulation Resistance Range: 5M-1000M... [See More]
- Test Features: Diodes; Capacitors; Resistors; Hipot; Other; Switches, Custom Components
- Test Resistance: 0.1000 to 1.00E6
- Test Points: 128 to 1024
- Voltage: 1000
from HDW Electronics Inc.
The Cable Selection Set AL 60 will safely identify a dead (or de-energized) HV cable within a group of energized or also de-energized cables, i.e. when cutting in a new transformer. The safe identification is based on the direction and amplitude of the signal coming from the transmitter, which is... [See More]
- Test Features: Other; Short Circuit Proof
- Current: 60000
- Voltage: 35
- Configuration: Benchtop; Other; Portable