Type:Other Fall Arrest Systems Datasheets
from MSA - The Safety Company
Provides stability, versatility, and mobility all in one easy-to-install stanchion and does not attach to the working surface, limiting the possibility of damage to surfaces in the event of a fall. Due to its modular design, the installer will never have to lift more than 55 pounds (25 kg) at any... [See More]
- Type: Anchorage Connectors; Freestanding Constant Force Post
- Certifications: BS EN 795 Class E
from RS Components, Ltd.
PSS Screw CS20 / ML00 17 mm Karabiner is made from steel with a breaking strength of 2500 daN. FEATURES and BENEFITS:. Steel. Opening 17 mm. Weight 0.165 kg. Dimensions 104 x 58 mm. Breaking strength 2500 daN. Temperature range -30 °C to +50 °C. Equipment Type = Screw Gate Karabiner [See More]
- Type: Screw Gate Karabiner
from RUD Chain, Inc.
PSA-INOX-STAR-Eyebolt M12. Lifting point to be used as a anchor point for personal protective equipment acc. to DIN EN 795, certified by the German BG BAU ( Employer ´s insurance association of the building industry). Penta-shaped- distinctive variety to DIN 580 eye bolt. Marking: acc. to DIN... [See More]
- Type: Anchorage Connectors; Deadweight Anchors; Fall Protection
- Certifications: OSHA 1926.502:2001/01 Paragraph (d) (15), DIN EN 50308:2005/03 Section 4.5