Metric Heat Exchangers Datasheets
from Alfa Laval Inc.
Unlike traditional heat exchangers, the brazed plate heat exchanger consists solely of surfaces that make an active contribution to heat transfer. Brazed plate heat exchangers are widely used in refrigeration plants. They are normally used to transfer heat from the refrigerant – the primary... [See More]
- Connection Options: NPT (optional feature); Metric (optional feature); British Standard Pipe Thread (optional feature); Solder (optional feature); Tubular Connection (optional feature)
- Technology: Plate
- Application / Industry: Refrigeration
- Type: Brazed
from Anguil Environmental Systems, Inc.
Energy Recovery Solutions. Every energy demand is unique, as is every energy-efficiency improvement opportunity. At Anguil, our track record includes an ability to blend time-tested, standard products with innovative, custom engineered solutions. We design, manufacture and install energy recovery... [See More]
- Connection Options: NPT; Metric; British Standard Pipe Thread; Solder (optional feature); Tubular Connection (optional feature); Flange
- Technology: Plate; Air-Cooled (optional feature)
- Application / Industry: Aerospace / Aviation; Automotive / Vehicular; Chemical Processing; Electronic or Power Supply Cooling; Food or Beverage Processing; HVAC; Oil Heating / Cooling; Power Generation; Refrigeration; Steam; Industrial Ovens & Dryers
- Type: Straight; Finned; U-tube; Spiral; Gasket (optional feature); Cold (optional feature); Brazed (optional feature); Hybrid (optional feature); Welded; Electric Fan (optional feature); Hydraulic Fan (optional feature); No Fan / Convection (optional feature)
from Asahi/America, Inc.
Asahi/America has expanded their line of engineered high purity and industrial fluid flow products to include Polytetra Series shell and tube heat exchangers. Polytetra Series are all-thermoplastic, corrosion resistant heat exchangers that are designed and built per customer specification, and are... [See More]
- Connection Options: Metric
- Technology: ShellTube
- Application / Industry: Chemical Processing
- Type: Straight; Finned; U-tube