from Tripp Lite
Tripp Lite's 16-portConsole KVMSwitch w/17" LCD is the optimal solution for controlling multiple computers from one keyboard, mouse and monitor. This single unit combines a 16port KVM switch, keyboard, 17" LCD monitor and touchpad; all in a mere 1U of [See More]
- Features: AutoScan; Hot Key Switching; Integrated Keyboard; Integrated Monitor; Integrated Mouse; HotPlug; RackMount; Visual Indicator; USB Port
- Number of Users: 1
- Number of Computers: 16
- Platform: PC; Unix/Linux
from Connect-Tek, Inc.
Lets you control multiple servers from two non-simultaneous access points [See More]
- Features: AutoScan; Hot Key Switching; SerialPort; Visual Indicator; PS2 Interface
- Platform: PC; Mac (optional feature); Sun (optional feature)
- Number of Computers: 8
from Custom Sensors, Inc.
Model:CS-12C. 2 Port Compact KVM Switch including 2 Cables (2L-5001P/C). DESCRIPTION: · Supports Microsoft IntelliMouse, Logitech MouseMan, FirstMouse, IBM Scrollpoint Mouse.... · Keyboard and Mouse Emulation for Error Free PC Booting. · Caps Lock, Num Lock, and Scroll Lock States are... [See More]
- Features: Hot Key Switching; Integrated Keyboard; Integrated Mouse
- Platform: PC
from L-com, Inc.
The CS82U PS/2-USB KVM Switch is a desktop control unit that allows users to access two computers from a single KVM console (PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse, and VGA monitor). In addition, CS82U comes with ATEN ’s new Video DynaSync ™ technology, which eliminates boot-up display problems... [See More]
- Features: AutoScan; Hot Key Switching; Visual Indicator; USB Port
- Number of Users: 2
- Number of Computers: 2
- Platform: PC; Mac; Sun; Unix/Linux