Aluminum Tubular Heaters Datasheets
from Backer Hotwatt Inc.
Features. The Hotwatt Tubular Sheathed Glasrope Heater is a fiberglass insulated. element encased in aluminum or stainless steel tubing. The stainless steel heater is for higher temperatures or corrosive applications. Extra long leads and special terminations are available. (6" long leads are... [See More]
- Sleeve (Sheath) Material: Aluminum (optional feature); Stainless Steel (optional feature)
- kWatts: 0.12 to 0.50
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 550
- Element Options: Double Ended; Round Heating Element
from Infinity Fluids Corp.
ULTRA CENTAX Process Heaters - Power, Form, Function and Economy. Infinity Fluids has produced and patented the first non-contact, rapid-response electric heater available. The new CENTAX heater combines power, economy and simplicity to make your most challenging applications or processes more... [See More]
- Sleeve (Sheath) Material: Aluminum (optional feature); Copper (optional feature); Nickel Alloy (optional feature); Stainless Steel (optional feature); Steel (optional feature); Titanium
- kWatts: 0.10 to 250.00
- AC Voltage Required: 120 to 480
- Element Options: Single Ended