from CCI Thermal Technologies Inc.
The FX5 Severe Duty (SD) is the next generation Ruffneck ™ explosion-proof electric air heater, built for severe duty applications that can lead to accelerated wear of electrical components and damage to the heater core, including locations with fluctuating power quality, temporary power... [See More]
- Sleeve (Sheath) Material: Aluminum
- kWatts: 2.51 to 35.01
- AC Voltage Required: 208 to 600
- Features: Explosion-Proof Housing; UL Approved
from Hotwatt, Inc.
Features. The Hotwatt Tubular Sheathed Glasrope Heater is a fiberglass insulated. element encased in aluminum or stainless steel tubing. The stainless steel heater is for higher temperatures or corrosive applications. Extra long leads and special terminations are available. (6" long leads are... [See More]
- Sleeve (Sheath) Material: Aluminum (optional feature); Stainless Steel (optional feature)
- kWatts: 0.12 to 0.50
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 550
- Element Options: Double Ended; Round Heating Element
from Infinity Fluids Corp.
INFINITY FLUIDS CORP. has produced and patented the first non-contact, rapid-response electric heater available. The new CENTAX heater combines power, economy and simplicity to make your most challenging applications or processes more efficient and cost effective. The CENTAX heater is a... [See More]
- Sleeve (Sheath) Material: Aluminum (optional feature); Copper (optional feature); Nickel Alloy (optional feature); Stainless Steel (optional feature); Steel (optional feature); Titanium
- kWatts: 0.50
- AC Voltage Required: 120
- Features: Corrosion Resistant; Custom Heater Design Available (optional feature)