Aluminum Tubular Heaters Datasheets
from Hotwatt, Inc.
Features. The Hotwatt Tubular Sheathed Glasrope Heater is a fiberglass insulated. element encased in aluminum or stainless steel tubing. The stainless steel heater is for higher temperatures or corrosive applications. Extra long leads and special terminations are available. (6" long leads are... [See More]
- Sleeve (Sheath) Material: Aluminum (optional feature); Stainless Steel (optional feature)
- kWatts: 0.12 to 0.50
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 550
- Element Options: Double Ended; Round Heating Element
from Infinity Fluids Corp.
ULTRA CENTAX Process Heaters - Power, Form, Function and Economy. Infinity Fluids has produced and patented the first non-contact, rapid-response electric heater available. The new CENTAX heater combines power, economy and simplicity to make your most challenging applications or processes more... [See More]
- Sleeve (Sheath) Material: Aluminum (optional feature); Copper (optional feature); Nickel Alloy (optional feature); Stainless Steel (optional feature); Steel (optional feature); Titanium
- kWatts: 0.10 to 250.00
- AC Voltage Required: 120 to 480
- Element Options: Single Ended
from Solaronics, Inc.
Solaronics Compact Tube Heater is the world's most versatile gas infrared heater. Installs quickly, just hang and connect. Saves up to 75% in energy costs. All-Weather gas infrared heater use Outdoors or Indoors. Fits standard 2' x 4' ceiling panel grids. Applications. Restaurant Patios. Car Washes. [See More]
- Sleeve (Sheath) Material: Aluminum; Stainless Steel
- kWatts: 5862.00 to 8793.00
- AC Voltage Required: 24 to 120