Sleeve (Sheath) Material:Other Strip Heaters Datasheets
from Benchmark Thermal Corp.
Flexible Heaters. Flexible heaters can supply heat to a wide variety of applications. They can be custom designed to accommodate contours, holes, and geometric shapes, and will deliver uniform temperature. These heaters are ideal for large and small contact areas requiring controlled and even... [See More]
- Sleeve (Sheath) Material: Rubber; Kapton, Mica, Vinyl, other available
- AC Voltage Required: 115
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 475
- kWatts: 0.01 to 0.12
from Interstate Plastics, Inc.
Consumer 24" 55-Watt Plastrip Heater. These flexible, silicon strip-heaters offer an effective, economical way for DIY-ers and short-run production operations to bend plastic and acrylic material up to 1/4". Quick and easy to use: just unroll, plug in, heat and bend your material. Heats to 280 deg. [See More]
- Sleeve (Sheath) Material: Silicon
- kWatts: 0.06
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 280
- Length: 24 to 48
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
Three terminals split the total rated wattage into two equal circuits. By using a three-heat switch 1/4, 1/2 or full wattage may be obtained. Use the two equal circuits in parallel to obtain full wattage [See More]
- Sleeve (Sheath) Material: Chrome Steel
- Phase: Single Phase AC Voltage
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 1200
- AC Voltage Required: 120 to 240