from Acrolab Ltd.
Acrolab's coil heating elements are designed specifically to supply a large amount of heat to a confined space. These particular style of heaters can be formed into various shapes, and are adaptable to many applications. For more information please view our catalogue in PDF format or contact our... [See More]
- Features: Custom Heater Design Available (optional feature); Adjustable or Preset Thermostat
- Applications: Model Dependent on Fluid Properties
- Number of Elements: 2
- Sleeve (Sheath) Material: Stainless Steel
from Heat Exchange & Transfer, Inc.
Flanged immersion heaters consist of a number of “U ” bend tubular heating elements welded into a standard ANSI pipe flange. Elements are supported with TEMA style baffles. A thermowell is installed through the center of the flange for the over temperature sensor. A NEMA rated enclosure... [See More]
- Features: Corrosion Resistant; Custom Heater Design Available; HazLocation (optional feature); Internal Temperature Detector (optional feature); Overheat Protection
- AC Voltage Required: 240 to 480
- Phase: Three Phase AC Voltage
- kWatts: 10.00
from Process Heating Company, Inc.
The "Problem Solver" for underground tanks. Having trouble solving your underground storage tank problems? PHCo Lo-Density Drop-In Heater Kits have been designed for the heating of underground tanks and other applications that cannot be cut or welded on. These heaters can be used in multiples if... [See More]
- Features: Corrosion Resistant (optional feature); Custom Heater Design Available; Explosion-Proof Housing (optional feature); Internal Temperature Detector; Adjustable or Preset Thermostat; UL Approved; Weatherproof Housing
- Phase: Single Phase AC Voltage (optional feature); Three Phase AC Voltage (optional feature)
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 750
- AC Voltage Required: 200 to 600