Sleeve (Sheath) Material:Other Duct Heaters Datasheets
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
•. Side Terminals (type CAB). •. Bottom Terminals (type CABB). •. 6 - 100 kW. •. 120, 208, 240 and 480 Volt. •. 1 or 3 Phase. •. Rust-Resisting Iron or Chrome Steel Sheath Elements. •. 440 °F Max. Outlet Air Temp. [See More]
- Sleeve (Sheath) Material: Iron (optional feature); Chrome Steel
- Phase: Single Phase AC Voltage; Three Phase AC Voltage
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 950
- AC Voltage Required: 120 to 480
from Trent, Inc.
TRENT FFHP PLUG HEATERS are compact, pre-packaged units designed for quick installation and long life with a maximum operating frame temperature of 1350 °F / 732 °C or furnace operating applications as high as 1200 °F / 649 °C. Multiple banks of TRENT Folded and Formed ® heater... [See More]
- Sleeve (Sheath) Material: Nickel-Chrome
- Phase: Single Phase AC Voltage
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 1350
- AC Voltage Required: 240