Structure / Mount Types:Other Towers, Masts, and Poles Datasheets
from Campbell Scientific, Inc.
The CM10 provides measurement heights up to 10 feet (3 meters) and support for attached sensors and mounts, solar panels, and environmental enclosures. The tripod legs are individually adjustable allowing adjustment of our wind set's measurement height, and tripod installation over uneven terrain. [See More]
- Type: Self-supporting Towers; Guyed Tower (optional feature); Tripod
- Maximum Height: 10
- Application: Meteorology / Instrument / Sensor
- Maximum Windspeed @ Windload: 120 mph Sustained Wind
from Creative Pultrusions, Inc.
CPI Offers Industry Leading Fiberglass Deadend Crossarms and Tangent Crossarms. The arms are lighter and stronger than wood crossarms. They will not rot or succumb to wood peckers or termites. The fiberglass crossarms exhibit an extremely high dielectric strength and contain no hazardous chemicals... [See More]
- Type: Mast Crossarm
- Material: Composite / Plastic
- Application: Communications / Antenna Support; Meteorology / Instrument / Sensor