Vinyl Ester Resins and Compounds Datasheets
from ELANTAS PDG, Inc.
ELANTAS PDG, Inc., founded in 1919 and based in St. Louis, Missouri, is a premier global supplier of specialty resins for applications in the electrical and electronic industries. ELANTAS Electrical Insulation companies are respected as the market leaders in the development and manufacturing of wire... [See More]
- Chemical System: Polyester or Alkyd
- Form / Shape: Liquid
- Type: Thermally cured
- Industry: Electronics; Electrical Power or High Voltage; Repair or Construction (optional feature); OEM or Industrial; Tooling; Sand-filled transformers
from Zotefoams, Inc.
ZOTEK F is a new range of lightweight, closed cell, PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride) foams based on Kynar ® fluoropolymer, a remarkable material that offers a unique balance of properties. Kynar PVDF fluoropolymer has excellent UV, nuclear radiation and ageing resistance, high dielectric strength... [See More]
- Chemical System: Polyamide; Polyester or Alkyd
- Industry: Aerospace; Sanitary; Military; OEM or Industrial; Photovoltaic, Chemical, Oil and Gas
- Type: Thermoplastic
- Features: Flame Retardant; UL