Gravity Filtration Equipment:Other Filtration Equipment Datasheets
Ideal Usage. Industrial and commercial process fluids, urban runoff, groundwater discharge from construction sites or stormwater and environmental applications. Benefit. Coarse filtration in a portable unit. Low or moderate flow particulate removal. Quick installation. Meets municipal requirements... [See More]
- Equipment Type: Bag Filter
- Application / Industry: Waste / Sludge; Industrial and Commercial Process Fluids, Urban Runoff, Groundwater Discharge from Construction Sites or Stormwater and Environmental Applications.
from Eco-Tec, Inc.
The Spectrum Micro Media Filter ™ is able to achieve its high level of performance by using two particulate media layers, and a patented backwash process. An upper layer of coarse media allows for an extended service cycle by providing depth filtration of large particles while a lower layer of... [See More]
- Description / Other Type: Nutshell Filter
- Application / Industry: Oil / Fuel
The Hydroflow ® Gravity Filter System product line refers to filters that use gravity to force the dirty coolant through the filtration media. The systems are primarily used for industrial machine applications but large flow cell type systems can be offered. The Gravity Paper Systems employ... [See More]
- Description / Other Type: Gravity Paper System
- Application / Industry: Heat Transfer Fluids; Grinding Coolant
from Hydro Quip, Incorporated
The objective in separation of wastewater containing emulsified oils is to destabilize the emulsion so that the oil will separate by gravity. Mechanical and chemical emulsions can be destabilized by chemical treatment and coalescing. [See More]
- Equipment Type: Gravity Sedimentation
- Application / Industry: Waste / Sludge