All Pressure Filters Filtration Equipment Datasheets
from 3M Industrial Business Group/Membranes Business Unit
Economy and Reliability in Ultrafiltration!. As an alternative to conventional treatment steps, such as flocculation, sedimentation and multi media filtration, Liqui-Flux ultrafiltration modules reliably help remove turbidity, suspended solids, and pathogens such as bacteria and protozoae from a raw... [See More]
- Application / Industry: Food or Beverage Processing; Drinking Water
from Hilliard Corporation (The)
Hilco dryer filter systems are designed for in- creased efficiency, compact sizing, and reduced cost. Designed to restore insulating oils used in trans- former switching equipment and circuit breakers, the new dryer filters require fewer cartridges be- cause they include the new super-absorbent... [See More]
- Application / Industry: Oil / Fuel
from Alar Engineering Corp.
Heavy duty carbon-steel construction, corrosion-resistant PVC piping [See More]
- Equipment Type: Filterpress
- Application / Industry: Adhesives Processing; Chemical Processing; Construction Material Processing; Cosmetics Processing; Food or Beverage Processing; Oil / Fuel; Paint / Coating Processing; Paper and Pulp Processing; Sanitary / Pharmaceutical; Drinking Water; Waste / Sludge
- Specifications: 0.5 Micron Filter, 4-20 ft³ cap.
from BHS-Filtration Inc.
The BHS Autopress operates as a filter press technology with the benefit of complete containment and automatic cake discharge. It is an alternative to centrifuges and nutsche filter-dryers. The Autopress provides for reproducible cake thickness which provides for validated and GMP process operation. [See More]
- Equipment Type: Filterpress
from Delta Pure Filtration
Available in multiple lengths, temperature range 40 - 125 F [See More]
- Specifications: Maximum differential pressure 35 psid
from Heinkel USA
PF 50 - PF 6000. COMBER Pressofiltro ® Steam Sterilizable Agitated Nutsche Filters / Filterdryers. Steam sterilizable Pressofiltro ® agitated Nutsche filter dryers are designed to maintain full sterility during the entire process, from inerting through slurry feeding trough filtration,... [See More]
- Description / Other Type: Agitated Pressure Nutsche Filter
- Application / Industry: Sanitary / Pharmaceutical; Biotechnological and Pharmaceutical Filtration, Drying Tasks in Aseptic Environments
- Specifications: Internal Ø [mm]: 500, Filter Area [m²]: 0.20, Nominal Volume [l]: 100, Cake Volume Max. [l]: 32, Speed Max. [1/min]: 50, Drive [kW]: 4.0
from Jaygo, Inc.
Improve productivity, quality, and safety with Jaygo Filtration Systems. These systems offer complete product containment and solvent recovery to the user. Agitated Pressure Filter Pressure or Vacuum. The system gives the agitated filter several significant advantages, including: Reconstitution by... [See More]
- Description / Other Type: Agitator Self-Contained Pressure/Vacuum
- Application / Industry: Adhesives Processing; Chemical Processing; Cosmetics Processing; Food or Beverage Processing; Sanitary / Pharmaceutical
- Specifications: 100 Liter Capacity
from Klinkau America, Inc.
The recessed chamber filter plate made from polypropylene originated from the plate and frame filter plates. The application and filtration conditions dictate the cake thickness and plate thickness. The Klinkau Chamber Filter Plate can also be supplied in caulked and gasketed design (CGR). [See More]
- Application / Industry: Chemical Processing; Ore / Mineral Processing; Ceramics and Clay
from Metallurgical High Vacuum Corporation
Removes particles < 10 microns 75%, water capacity 1450 ml [See More]
- Specifications: 4.0 gpm, 115V, 1-ph, 1/2 HP
- Application / Industry: Chemical Processing (optional feature); Heat Transfer Fluids (optional feature); Oil / Fuel
from Powder Systems Limited (PSL)
PSL ’s simplefilter is a pressure filter / vacuum filter with simple, effective, contained off-loading via a nitrogen purged ‘GloveBag ’. The simplefilter pressure filter / vacuum filter has a jacketed swing out base for efficient drying and uncomplicated removal of the product. [See More]