All Pressure Filters Filtration Equipment Datasheets
from Neptune Benson
Vortisand is a high performance automatic backwashable microsand filter which filters down to the submicron level: 10 to 50 times finer than other media filters. Vortisand combines a cross-flow condition and sand filtration in the same vessel. The technology was designed for various applications... [See More]
- Equipment Type: Cross-flow Microsand
- Application / Industry: HVAC, Process Water, Membrane Pretreatment
- Specifications: 20 GPM Flowrate, 0.5 HP Pump Motor, 2'9"x4'6"x2'3"
from Alar Engineering Corp.
Heavy duty carbon-steel construction, corrosion-resistant PVC piping [See More]
- Equipment Type: Filterpress
- Application / Industry: Adhesives Processing; Chemical Processing; Construction Material Processing; Cosmetics Processing; Food or Beverage Processing; Oil / Fuel; Paint / Coating Processing; Paper and Pulp Processing; Sanitary / Pharmaceutical; Drinking Water; Waste / Sludge
- Specifications: 0.5 Micron Filter, 4-20 ft³ cap.
from BHS-Filtration Inc.
The BHS Autopress operates as a filter press technology with the benefit of complete containment and automatic cake discharge. It is an alternative to centrifuges and nutsche filter-dryers. The Autopress provides for reproducible cake thickness which provides for validated and GMP process operation. [See More]
- Equipment Type: Filterpress
from Delta Pure Filtration
Available in multiple lengths, temperature range 40 - 125 F [See More]
- Specifications: Maximum differential pressure 35 psid
from Filtroil, Inc.
70 lbs, cleanliness 16/14/11 or better, .1 micron filter [See More]
- Equipment Type: Polishing Filter
- Specifications: 325 Gal. Max, .50 GPM Flow Rate
- Description / Other Type: Filtering Bulk Storage Tanks/Machinery
- Application / Industry: Oil / Fuel
from Heinkel USA
PF 50 - PF 6000. COMBER Pressofiltro ® Steam Sterilizable Agitated Nutsche Filters / Filterdryers. Steam sterilizable Pressofiltro ® agitated Nutsche filter dryers are designed to maintain full sterility during the entire process, from inerting through slurry feeding trough filtration,... [See More]
- Description / Other Type: Agitated Pressure Nutsche Filter
- Application / Industry: Sanitary / Pharmaceutical; Biotechnological and Pharmaceutical Filtration, Drying Tasks in Aseptic Environments
- Specifications: Internal Ø [mm]: 500, Filter Area [m²]: 0.20, Nominal Volume [l]: 100, Cake Volume Max. [l]: 32, Speed Max. [1/min]: 50, Drive [kW]: 4.0
from Klinkau America, Inc.
The recessed chamber filter plate made from polypropylene originated from the plate and frame filter plates. The application and filtration conditions dictate the cake thickness and plate thickness. The Klinkau Chamber Filter Plate can also be supplied in caulked and gasketed design (CGR). [See More]
- Application / Industry: Chemical Processing; Ore / Mineral Processing; Ceramics and Clay
from Metallurgical High Vacuum Corporation
Removes particles < 10 microns 75%, water capacity 1450 ml [See More]
- Specifications: 4.0 gpm, 115V, 1-ph, 1/2 HP
- Application / Industry: Chemical Processing (optional feature); Heat Transfer Fluids (optional feature); Oil / Fuel