5 Gallon Drum Heaters Datasheets
from Acrolab Ltd.
Flexidrum heaters are made of layers of fiberglass-reinforced silicone rubber sheets. When these sheets are vulcanized and bonded under heat and pressure, they form a material that can withstand industrial rough usage, and is highly flexible, durable and tough. Prior to vulcanization, the electrical... [See More]
- Drum Size: 5 Gallon (optional feature); 15 Gallon (optional feature); 30 Gallon (optional feature); 55 Gallon (optional feature)
- AC Voltage Required: 120 to 240
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 400
- kWatts: 0.30 to 1.50
from Hotwatt, Inc.
Features. Fits standard 55 gallon metal drums. Lightweight (approx. 14 lbs.) one piece construction. Rust resistant steel casing. Heavy duty six foot cord and plug on all models with 3 wire plug for grounded operation. Quick release spring loaded clamp. Conservatively rated for long life. Available... [See More]
- Drum Size: 5 Gallon (optional feature); 55 Gallon (optional feature); 16 Gallon
- kWatts: 0.00 to 0.00
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 250 to 400
- Heater Type: Wrap Around
from Hassel Material Handling Co.
ACRA Electric Drum Heaters with Thermostat Control with Three-Heat Switch. FOR STEEL DRUMS & PAILS. ACRA Electric Drum Heater with Thermostat Control with Three-Heat Switch melts or heats fluids in pails or drums with good heat receptivity. Thermostat bulb senses temperature in an area remote from... [See More]
- Drum Size: 5 Gallon
- kWatts: 0.38 to 1.50