Drum Size:Other Drum Heaters Datasheets
from Acrolab Ltd.
Megadrum mica-insulated heaters are used to pre-heat liquids in drums or pails to make them less viscous and more flowable. They are suitable heat sources when heat is required to handle liquids during pouring, dipping, coating or mixing operations. Megadrum heaters are made to brace a drum... [See More]
- Drum Size: 5, 25, 45 Imperial
- AC Voltage Required: 120 to 240
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 220 to 250
- kWatts: 1.40 to 3.00
from Hotwatt, Inc.
Features. Fits standard 55 gallon metal drums. Lightweight (approx. 14 lbs.) one piece construction. Rust resistant steel casing. Heavy duty six foot cord and plug on all models with 3 wire plug for grounded operation. Quick release spring loaded clamp. Conservatively rated for long life. Available... [See More]
- Drum Size: 5 Gallon (optional feature); 55 Gallon (optional feature); 16 Gallon
- kWatts: 2.00 to 3.00
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 250 to 400
- Heater Type: Wrap Around