NX Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Services Datasheets
CCE's strategic Engineering Design services (EDS) model is designed to maximize the benefits from offshore engineering, while mitigating risk. CCE creates dedicated teams for companies to focus exclusively on their tasks. Your offshore team works ONLY for you! A dedicated team alleviates... [See More]
- File Types: AutoCAD; Autodesk Inventor; CADKEY; CATIA; IGES; NX; Pro-ENGINEER; Solid Edge; SolidWorks
- Drafting Standards: ASME Y14.5M-1994; ASME Y14.41-2003; ISO 16792:2006; ISO 10303
- Company Information: CCE offers India-based dedicated engineering teams on annual contract. US-based services managers provide local accountability. CCE's proprietary web-based work order system PowerLink, provides visibility & control over the offshore work.
- Software Capabilities: Aerodynamic CAD; Material Design CAD; Mechanical CAD (MCAD); Packaging CAD; Scanning; 3D Scanning
from JSP Mold LLC
JSP Mold provides expertise in engineering and develops designs using CAD and CAM software for prototypes and production tooling, parts, and assemblies. We are proficient in the application of the following software: Unigraphics NX 7.5, a complete integrated platform for design and manufacturing. In... [See More]
- File Types: AutoCAD; Autodesk Inventor; CATIA; IGES; NX; Pro-ENGINEER; Solid Edge; SolidWorks; Other; Step; Inventor; Parasolid; Ideas; Rhino
- Services: Assembly Drawings; Bills of Material (BOM); Detailing; Drafting; Drawing Conversion; Engineering Drawings; Part Design; Solid Modeling; Surface Modeling; Technical Drawings
- Company Information: JSP Mold serves companies and engineers requiring either stand alone CAD/CAM capabilities or the full service manufacture of high performance metal and synthetic parts, components, and assemblies on a custom basis.
- Visualizations: 2D Visualizations; 3D Visualizations
from Nuhill Technologies, Inc.
Located in Minneapolis, MN [See More]
- File Types: IGES; NX; Other
- Drafting Standards: ASME Y14.5M-1994
- Company Information: Nuhill Technologies: prototypes, design, and stereolithography. At Nuhill Technologies, they use the SLA3500 rapid prototyping machine built by 3D systems to create the models required by their customers, with routine tolerances better than +/- 0.005".
- Software Capabilities: Industrial Design CAD; Mechanical CAD (MCAD)