from Shore Plastic Technologies, Inc.
It doesn't matter whether you have a sketch on a napkin, notes and a concept in your head, or initial design drawings, we can take your product from idea to reality. Our team uses SolidWorks® as our primary design software. Our designers are certified SolidWorks professionals. We also have the... [See More]
- Hardcopy Services: Binding; Blueprints / Bluelines; Lithography; Presentation Folders; Reproductions / Copies
- Visualizations: 2D Visualizations; 3D Visualizations; Animations; CGI; Mechanisms; Photo-Realistic Rendering; Stress Patterns
- Company Information: With one call to Shore Plastic Technologies, Inc., you will immediately have access to over 100 combined years of engineering experience in the plastics and tooling industries. We offer comprehensive consulting engineering services for product development including 3D modeling, 2D drafting, FEA, moldflow and motion analysis.
- File Types: AutoCAD; Autodesk Inventor; Pro-ENGINEER; SolidWorks
from Nuhill Technologies, Inc.
Located in Minneapolis, MN [See More]
- Hardcopy Services: Binding; Blueprints / Bluelines; Brochures; Datasheets; Film Media; Finishing; ISO Plotting; Laminating; Lithography; Mounting; Mylar Media; Presentation Folders; Reproductions / Copies; Technical Posterboards; Translucent Media; U.S. Customary Plotting; Vellum Media
- Drafting Standards: ASME Y14.5M-1994
- Company Information: Nuhill Technologies: prototypes, design, and stereolithography. At Nuhill Technologies, they use the SLA3500 rapid prototyping machine built by 3D systems to create the models required by their customers, with routine tolerances better than +/- 0.005".
- Software Capabilities: Industrial Design CAD; Mechanical CAD (MCAD)
from Ohio Valley Manufacturing, Inc.
These services are offered at Ohio Valley's Mansfield, OH facility [See More]
- Hardcopy Services: Blueprints / Bluelines
- Software Capabilities: Architectural CAD; Electrical CAD; Electronic CAD; Industrial Design CAD; Material Design CAD; Mechanical CAD (MCAD); Packaging CAD
- Company Information: OVM's CNC is equipped with CAD/CAM software. This allows the operators to import CAD files to machine details, as well as create 2D and 3D tool paths as necessary. OVM can translate multiple versions of CAD software when importing or exporting files.
- Services: Archiving; Assembly Drawings; Bills of Material (BOM); CAD Implementation Review; CAM/CNC Integration; Concept Drawings; Data Quality Assurance; Detailing; Drafting; Drawing Conversion; Electrical Drawings; Engineering Drawings; Geometric Tolerancing (GD&T); Estimating; Failure Analysis; Finite Element Analysis (FEA); Part Design; Plant Layout; Product Lifecycle Management (PLM); Reverse Engineering (RE); Simulations; Solid Modeling; Stress Analysis; Structural Drawings; Surface Modeling; Technical Drawings
from Vo-Tech, Inc.
Vo-Tech utilizes state of the art 3D CAD design software to help design the latest in machines, machine tools and fixturing to assist the manufacturing and many other industries. Vo-Tech has designed, built and even patented our own product line of custom machine tools as well as assisting other... [See More]
- Hardcopy Services: Binding; Blueprints / Bluelines; Datasheets; ISO Plotting; U.S. Customary Plotting
- Drafting Standards: ASME Y14.5M-1994; ISO 16792:2006; ISO 10303
- Company Information: Vo-Tech's CAD services are primarily to assist our customers with their design needs.
- Software Capabilities: Mechanical CAD (MCAD)