from Nuhill Technologies, Inc.
Located in Minneapolis, MN [See More]
- Hardcopy Services: Binding; Blueprints / Bluelines; Brochures; Datasheets; Film Media; Finishing; ISO Plotting; Laminating; Lithography; Mounting; Mylar Media; Presentation Folders; Reproductions / Copies; Technical Posterboards; Translucent Media; U.S. Customary Plotting; Vellum Media
- Drafting Standards: ASME Y14.5M-1994
- Company Information: Nuhill Technologies: prototypes, design, and stereolithography. At Nuhill Technologies, they use the SLA3500 rapid prototyping machine built by 3D systems to create the models required by their customers, with routine tolerances better than +/- 0.005".
- Software Capabilities: Industrial Design CAD; Mechanical CAD (MCAD)
from Vo-Tech, Inc.
Vo-Tech utilizes state of the art 3D CAD design software to help design the latest in machines, machine tools and fixturing to assist the manufacturing and many other industries. Vo-Tech has designed, built and even patented our own product line of custom machine tools as well as assisting other... [See More]
- Hardcopy Services: Binding; Blueprints / Bluelines; Datasheets; ISO Plotting; U.S. Customary Plotting
- Drafting Standards: ASME Y14.5M-1994; ISO 16792:2006; ISO 10303
- Company Information: Vo-Tech's CAD services are primarily to assist our customers with their design needs.
- Software Capabilities: Mechanical CAD (MCAD)