Industry Served:Other Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Services Datasheets
from Inspec Inc.
Inspec provides inspection of parts to ensure compliance with blueprint and/or CAD model, along with providing a dimensional report. We can also provide graphical roadmaps of all inspected features. Laser Scanning and reverse engineering services available as well. Let us create your solid models... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Agricultural; Automotive; Biotechnology; Building and Construction; Chemical Processing; Computer; Consumer; Education; Electronics; Energy; Environment; Food and Beverage; General Industrial; Government; Marine; Medical; Metals and Mining; Military; Pharmaceutical; Rail; Telecommunications; Other; Defense
- Drafting Standards: ASME Y14.5M-1994; ASME Y14.41-2003
- Company Information: Inspec, Inc. New, used, refurbished equipment - sales, upgrades, retrofits. Electronics, gages, large equipment – service, calibration, repair. Inspection, training, laser scanning, CAD - in house or onsite. 24/7 emergency response.
- Software Capabilities: Material Design CAD; Mechanical CAD (MCAD); Scanning; 3D Scanning
from Compuplast International Inc.
Compuplast provides CAD and CAE services with respect to flow channel and mold designs. [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Agricultural; Automotive; Building and Construction; Chemical Processing; Education; Electronics; General Industrial; Medical; Military; Pharmaceutical; Other; Polymer Processing
- Software Capabilities: Fluids CAD
- Company Information: Compuplast provides advanced plastics processing simulation tools and services to the polymer processing industry in North America.
- Services: Concept Drawings; Finite Element Analysis (FEA); Part Design; Simulations
from Ohio Valley Manufacturing, Inc.
These services are offered at Ohio Valley's Mansfield, OH facility [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Agricultural; Automotive; Building and Construction; Government; Metals and Mining; Military; Rail; Other; Heavy Truck Trailer Tanks
- Software Capabilities: Architectural CAD; Electrical CAD; Electronic CAD; Industrial Design CAD; Material Design CAD; Mechanical CAD (MCAD); Packaging CAD
- Company Information: OVM's CNC is equipped with CAD/CAM software. This allows the operators to import CAD files to machine details, as well as create 2D and 3D tool paths as necessary. OVM can translate multiple versions of CAD software when importing or exporting files.
- Services: Archiving; Assembly Drawings; Bills of Material (BOM); CAD Implementation Review; CAM/CNC Integration; Concept Drawings; Data Quality Assurance; Detailing; Drafting; Drawing Conversion; Electrical Drawings; Engineering Drawings; Geometric Tolerancing (GD&T); Estimating; Failure Analysis; Finite Element Analysis (FEA); Part Design; Plant Layout; Product Lifecycle Management (PLM); Reverse Engineering (RE); Simulations; Solid Modeling; Stress Analysis; Structural Drawings; Surface Modeling; Technical Drawings