from Avure Technologies, Inc.
One factor common to the entire Avure product line is our unique ability to handle extremely high pressures reliably and safely. This expertise was originally acquired by the successful production of synthetic diamonds in 1953 in a QUINTUS ® wire wound press at a pressure of 8,000 MPa (80,000... [See More]
- Equipment Type: Synthetic Diamond Press
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 1.20E6
- Applications: Carbon / Graphite; Synthetic Diamonds
from Savage Engineering, Inc.
Opposed compaction rams, adjustable height center tool holder, positive stops and guided platens for precision tool alignment. These presses pictured compact explosives into SFW smart weaponry. [See More]
- Equipment Type: Single Station Press; Opposed Ram Presses
- Maximum Operating Force: 50 to 1000
- Applications: Powdered Metals