from Accutek Testing Laboratory
Accutek's testing facility performs regular microstructure evaluations up to 2000X. Utilizing our color digital microphotography and our experienced staff, Accutek provides precise and economical results for your organization's immediate use and meet your metallography needs. [See More]
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASTM; AWS; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 17025; A2LA
- Company Information: For 20 years, major companies across industries, including aerospace, medical, power generation and manufacturing, have turned to Accutek for their product conformance, materials identification, and failure analysis needs.
- Materials: Coatings; Metals; Plastics; Polymers/Organics; Welds/Joints
from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Bureau Veritas Laboratories is your full-service analytical laboratory services provider. With services and expertise ranging from routine analysis to specialized problem investigations, our three laboratory locations have the talent and experience to exceed your analytical expectations. Our focus... [See More]
- Standards (Test / Certify To): AIHA; APHA; AOAC; ASTM; AWS; EPA; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; NIOSH; NIST; OEM; RoHS
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 14000; State; Military / DOD; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 17025; NELAP; A2LA; NVLAP; NADCAP; NRC CFR 10 (e.g. 10CFR50); NRTL
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Assays / Quantitative; Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Deformulation or Reverse Engineering; Delivery / Courier; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Environmental Site Assessment (ESA); Field Sampling; Geotechnical; Industrial Hygiene; Monitoring; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Standards/Certification; Sunlight Exposure or Solar Simulation; Toxicity / Reactivity; Umpire / Proficiency Testing; UST / Underground Tanks; Waste Characterization
from IMR Test Labs
Located in Ithaca, NY Charleston, SC and Louisville, KY [See More]
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASTM; AWS; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; NIST; OEM; RoHS
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): Military / DOD; ISO 17025; A2LA; NADCAP; ISO
- Company Information: IMR Test Labs is a national firm with three state-of-the-art facilities offering a complete scope of materials research and testing services, including failure analysis, expert testimony, lab management, product testing, training and much more.
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Standards/Certification; Sunlight Exposure or Solar Simulation
from Tensile Testing Metallurgical Laboratory
Located in Cleveland, Ohio, USA [See More]
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASTM; AWS; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; AMS
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 17025; A2LA; NADCAP
- Company Information: Tensile Testing a complete metallurgical testing facility for mechanical, chemical (OES, Leco Gases & Kel-Melt), metallurgical, corrosion & sample preparation accredited to AC7101 & ISO 17025 serving Aerospace, Automotive, Fastener, Nuclear, Welding, etc.
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Standards/Certification