Asbestos / Fibers Chemical Testing Services Datasheets
From laboratory testing to regulatory compliance and beyond, advance the value and marketability of your products with testing and certification services from Intertek. Today's marketplace is complicated. Globalisation has changed the world - opening up new markets, sources of supply, regulations... [See More]
- Materials: Asbestos; Adhesives/Sealants; Air; Environmental Air; Indoor Air; Fuel Cell/Battery; Inorganics; Chemicals; Ceramics; Coatings; Composites; Concrete/Mortar; Cosmetics (Creams, Sunblock, etc.); Gases; Hazardous Waste; Herbicides / Pesticides; Lead; Metals; Nanomaterials; Paper; PCBs / Dioxins; Petroleum; Plastics; Polymers/Organics; Powders; Sediment; Solid Waste; Soil; Textiles; Thin Films / Plating; Toxins / Restrictive Substances; Wafers / Substrates; Volatiles / VOCs; Water; Drinking / Potable Water; Ground Water; Process Water; Surface Water; Waste Water / Sludge; Welds/Joints
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 14000; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 17025; A2LA; NRTL; International Federation of Inspection Agents (IFIA)
- Company Information: Through our network of over 38,000 people in 1,000 laboratories and offices in 100 countries, Intertek provides quality and safety solutions to a wide range of industries around the world.
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Assays / Quantitative; Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Field Sampling; Geotechnical; Monitoring; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Standards/Certification; Toxicity / Reactivity
from NSF International
Electrical safety testing and certification services [See More]
- Materials: Asbestos; Inorganics; Chemicals; Lead; Polymers/Organics; Water; Drinking / Potable Water; Ground Water; Process Water; Surface Water; Waste Water / Sludge
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 14000; State; ISO 9001:2000
- Company Information: NSF is a World Health Organization Collaborating Centre for Electrical Safety as well as Food and Water Safety and Indoor Environment. Their core purpose is to protect and improve human health.
- Capabilities: Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Environmental Site Assessment (ESA); Field Sampling; Monitoring; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Standards/Certification; Toxicity / Reactivity