from CSA Group
As manufacturers of adhesive-type labels and polymeric materials, CSA Group testing & certification and standards solutions offer you a competitive advantage in the Canadian market. CSA marks demonstrate to manufacturers, retailers and regulators that your products meet applicable Canadian... [See More]
- Materials: Adhesives/Sealants; Fuel Cell/Battery; Chemicals; Coatings; Equipment; Products; Samples; Systems
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): NVLAP; NRC CFR 10 (e.g. 10CFR50); NRTL; ANSI; SCC; IEC; IECEE; CEC; DOE IAS ASSE
- Company Information: Every day, CSA Group works with businesses, organizations and code authorities all around the world to help create a safer, more sustainable world for people and for business. From testing & certifying your products today for safety & performance requirements, to developing leading-edge, consensus-based standards to support tomorrow’s technology, we develop solutions that strive to promote safety to industry and society.
- Capabilities: Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Standards/Certification
from Quantachrome Instruments
Quantachrome's Material Characterization Laboratory offers a very broad range of measurement services in support of research, production, and quality assurance requirements for catalysts, ceramics, pharmaceuticals, abrasives, desiccants, cements, powder metallurgy, carbon blacks, ferrites, toners... [See More]
- Materials: Fuel Cell/Battery; Inorganics; Ceramics; Concrete/Mortar; Metals; Nanomaterials; Paper; Plastics; Polymers/Organics; Powders; Sediment; Soil; Textiles; Wafers / Substrates; Catalysts; All Porous Solids
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 9001:2000
- Company Information: Services include measurement of surface area, pore size, pore volume, density, active metal area & dispersion, temperature programmed analyses of catalysts, and water sorption studies.
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services
from Associated Polymer Labs, Inc.
Associated Polymer Labs, Inc. provides services that include new product development, competitor evaluation and de-formulation, materials identification, failure analysis, solving manufacturing problems, Quality Assurance Programs, small scale laboratory, pelletizing and extrusion, legal patent... [See More]
- Materials: Adhesives/Sealants; Composites; Cosmetics (Creams, Sunblock, etc.); Nanomaterials; Plastics; Polymers/Organics; Thin Films / Plating
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Deformulation or Reverse Engineering; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials)
- Company Information: Associated Polymer Labs, Inc. provides rheology, analytical and laboratory services. Providing polymer analysis and testing, new product development, material evaluation, failure analysis, quality assurance programs and solving manufacturing problems.
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASTM; FDA; ISO