Geotechnical Services Chemical Testing Services Datasheets
From laboratory testing to regulatory compliance and beyond, advance the value and marketability of your products with testing and certification services from Intertek. Today's marketplace is complicated. Globalisation has changed the world - opening up new markets, sources of supply, regulations... [See More]
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Assays / Quantitative; Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Field Sampling; Geotechnical; Monitoring; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Standards/Certification; Toxicity / Reactivity
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 14000; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 17025; A2LA; NRTL; International Federation of Inspection Agents (IFIA)
- Company Information: Through our network of over 38,000 people in 1,000 laboratories and offices in 100 countries, Intertek provides quality and safety solutions to a wide range of industries around the world.
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASTM; AWS; EPA; NIST; RoHS
from Element Materials Technology
Chemical analysis supports every stage. The age of global trade works best when supported by secure programs of verification and identification. Chemical analysis is a critical tool that can add value to a business by providing essential data at all stages of a product's life-from material selection... [See More]
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Deformulation or Reverse Engineering; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Field Sampling; Geotechnical; Monitoring; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Standards/Certification; Sunlight Exposure or Solar Simulation
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): State; Military / DOD; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 17025; A2LA; NVLAP; NADCAP; NRC CFR 10 (e.g. 10CFR50); Various
- Company Information: Chemical analysis is a critical tool that provides essential information at all stages of a products life - from material selection to R&D to failure analysis. Element provides a wide range of chemical analyses.
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASTM; AWS; EPA; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; OEM; RoHS