from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Bureau Veritas Laboratories is your full-service analytical laboratory services provider. With services and expertise ranging from routine analysis to specialized problem investigations, our three laboratory locations have the talent and experience to exceed your analytical expectations. Our focus... [See More]
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Assays / Quantitative; Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Deformulation or Reverse Engineering; Delivery / Courier; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Environmental Site Assessment (ESA); Field Sampling; Geotechnical; Industrial Hygiene; Monitoring; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Standards/Certification; Sunlight Exposure or Solar Simulation; Toxicity / Reactivity; Umpire / Proficiency Testing; UST / Underground Tanks; Waste Characterization
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 14000; State; Military / DOD; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 17025; NELAP; A2LA; NVLAP; NADCAP; NRC CFR 10 (e.g. 10CFR50); NRTL
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Standards (Test / Certify To): AIHA; APHA; AOAC; ASTM; AWS; EPA; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; NIOSH; NIST; OEM; RoHS
from M+P Labs
The M &P Lab is a full-service materials testing laboratory, offering our clients a full range of analytical and consulting services such as acceptance testing, quality control, service evaluation, failure analysis and product development. We analyze materials such as metals, composites,... [See More]
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Assays / Quantitative; Delivery / Courier; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Standards/Certification
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): Military / DOD; ISO 17025; NADCAP; NRC CFR 10 (e.g. 10CFR50); Nadcap 10 CFR 50 Appendix B
- Company Information: Using a number of state-of-the-art instruments, the M&P Lab can determine the chemical composition, measure trace concentrations, detect thermal properties, or identify contaminants, of metallic or non-metallic materials, composites, fuels or lubricants.
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASTM; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; OEM; Nadcap 10 CFR 50 Appendix B