from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Bureau Veritas Laboratories is your full-service analytical laboratory services provider. With services and expertise ranging from routine analysis to specialized problem investigations, our three laboratory locations have the talent and experience to exceed your analytical expectations. Our focus... [See More]
- Materials: Asbestos; Adhesives/Sealants; Air; Environmental Air; Indoor Air; Fuel Cell/Battery; Inorganics; Chemicals; Ceramics; Coatings; Composites; Concrete/Mortar; Cosmetics (Creams, Sunblock, etc.); Gases; Hazardous Waste; Herbicides / Pesticides; Lead; Metals; Nanomaterials; Paper; PCBs / Dioxins; Petroleum; Plastics; Polymers/Organics; Powders; Radioactive; Sediment; Solid Waste; Soil; Textiles; Thin Films / Plating; Toxins / Restrictive Substances; Wafers / Substrates; Volatiles / VOCs; Water; Drinking / Potable Water; Ground Water; Process Water; Surface Water; Waste Water / Sludge; Welds/Joints
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 14000; State; Military / DOD; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 17025; NELAP; A2LA; NVLAP; NADCAP; NRC CFR 10 (e.g. 10CFR50); NRTL
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Assays / Quantitative; Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Deformulation or Reverse Engineering; Delivery / Courier; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Environmental Site Assessment (ESA); Field Sampling; Geotechnical; Industrial Hygiene; Monitoring; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Standards/Certification; Sunlight Exposure or Solar Simulation; Toxicity / Reactivity; Umpire / Proficiency Testing; UST / Underground Tanks; Waste Characterization
from Integrity Testing Laboratory Inc.
ITL is located in Markham, Ontario close to all major highways and airports [See More]
- Materials: Adhesives/Sealants; Fuel Cell/Battery; Inorganics; Chemicals; Ceramics; Coatings; Composites; Concrete/Mortar; Lead; Metals; Nanomaterials; Paper; Petroleum; Plastics; Polymers/Organics; Powders; Sediment; Solid Waste; Soil; Textiles; Thin Films / Plating; Wafers / Substrates; Water; Drinking / Potable Water; Ground Water; Process Water; Surface Water; Waste Water / Sludge; Welds/Joints
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 9001:2000; Customer Accredited
- Company Information: ITL provides a wide range of chemical services to government and private companies using modern state of the art equipment and experienced personnel.
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Report Preparation; Waste Characterization