from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Bureau Veritas Laboratories is your full-service analytical laboratory services provider. With services and expertise ranging from routine analysis to specialized problem investigations, our three laboratory locations have the talent and experience to exceed your analytical expectations. Our focus... [See More]
- Standards (Test / Certify To): AIHA; APHA; AOAC; ASTM; AWS; EPA; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; NIOSH; NIST; OEM; RoHS
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 14000; State; Military / DOD; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 17025; NELAP; A2LA; NVLAP; NADCAP; NRC CFR 10 (e.g. 10CFR50); NRTL
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Assays / Quantitative; Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Deformulation or Reverse Engineering; Delivery / Courier; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Environmental Site Assessment (ESA); Field Sampling; Geotechnical; Industrial Hygiene; Monitoring; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Standards/Certification; Sunlight Exposure or Solar Simulation; Toxicity / Reactivity; Umpire / Proficiency Testing; UST / Underground Tanks; Waste Characterization
from Chemir Analytical Services
Locations in Missouri and Michigan [See More]
- Standards (Test / Certify To): AOAC; ASTM; EPA; NIOSH; OEM; RoHS
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 9001:2000; FDA Certified; DEA Licensed
- Company Information: Independent problem-solving laboratory offers chemical testing services, deformulation, contaminant/materials identification, expert witness services. Support for polymers, plastics, packaging, personal care, coatings, food/beverage,& more.
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Assays / Quantitative; Deformulation or Reverse Engineering; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Umpire / Proficiency Testing; Waste Characterization; Deformulation (Reverse Engineering)