from Akron Rubber Development Laboratory, Inc. (ARDL)
ARDL offers a full range of chemical services, from single compound identification to complete analysis and theoretical formula reconstruction. ARDL Specializes in the Identification of: • Competitors' Products. • Environmental Stress Cracking Failures. • Manufacturing Defects. •... [See More]
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Standards/Certification; Sunlight Exposure or Solar Simulation; Flammability
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 9001:2000; A2LA; DEA
- Company Information: Akron Rubber Development Lab specializes in the testing of rubber materials and polymer products. ARDL also offers symposia and lecture series to help your engineers better understand fundamental issues involved in designing and testing polymer products.
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASTM; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD
from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Bureau Veritas Laboratories is your full-service analytical laboratory services provider. With services and expertise ranging from routine analysis to specialized problem investigations, our three laboratory locations have the talent and experience to exceed your analytical expectations. Our focus... [See More]
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Assays / Quantitative; Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Deformulation or Reverse Engineering; Delivery / Courier; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Environmental Site Assessment (ESA); Field Sampling; Geotechnical; Industrial Hygiene; Monitoring; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Standards/Certification; Sunlight Exposure or Solar Simulation; Toxicity / Reactivity; Umpire / Proficiency Testing; UST / Underground Tanks; Waste Characterization
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 14000; State; Military / DOD; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 17025; NELAP; A2LA; NVLAP; NADCAP; NRC CFR 10 (e.g. 10CFR50); NRTL
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Standards (Test / Certify To): AIHA; APHA; AOAC; ASTM; AWS; EPA; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; NIOSH; NIST; OEM; RoHS
from IMR Test Labs
Located in Ithaca, NY Charleston, SC and Louisville, KY [See More]
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Standards/Certification; Sunlight Exposure or Solar Simulation
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): Military / DOD; ISO 17025; A2LA; NADCAP; ISO
- Company Information: IMR Test Labs is a national firm with three state-of-the-art facilities offering a complete scope of materials research and testing services, including failure analysis, expert testimony, lab management, product testing, training and much more.
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASTM; AWS; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; NIST; OEM; RoHS
from Solar Light Company, Inc.
Located in Glenside, Pennsylvania, USA [See More]
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Sunlight Exposure or Solar Simulation
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): NIST
- Company Information: Solar Light is a global leader in light testing services offering accelerated UV testing and spectral transmittance analysis for over 40 years. Find out if the paint or coating you are using or manufacturing will withstand years of UV exposure.
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASTM; NIST