from Foerster Instruments, Inc.
Foam marking technology, documentation and mapping, software available [See More]
- Form Factor: Portable / Handheld / Mobile; Trailer Mounted
- Instrument Technology: Gradient-Magnetometer
- Instrument Type: Ferromagnetic Search Instrument
- Applications: Bomb Detection
from Gould-Bass Company, Inc.
The modular character of the Gould-Bass line of manual penetrant systems makes it possible to provide a fully customized system for each installation. The stations are constructed to mutually compatible sizes and couplings, and are made of compatible materials. As a result, they can simply be... [See More]
- Form Factor: Monitoring System; Modular
- Instrument Technology: Penetrant Testing System (Dye / FPI)
- Instrument Type: Flaw Detectors
- Applications: Automotive, Marine; Aircraft / Military Inspection
from optek-Danulat, Inc.
The CF60 conductivity sensor features a superior six-electrode, four-pole design. The patented arrangement of the four current electrodes around the two potential electrodes results in a reliable and precise measurement of a broad conductivity range from 1 µS/cm up to 850 mS/cm. This unique design... [See More]
- Form Factor: Flange Mount
- Applications: Electrochemical Analyzers
- Instrument Type: Conductivity / Resistivity Instruments
from Rigaku Corporation
All-in-one, compact and reasonably priced evaluation unit. It can take x10 magnification radiography. It can be used for broad range of inspection, such as blows or cracks of aluminum dye-castings, BGAs or bonding wires of ICs, electronic components and patterns of circuit boards [See More]
- Form Factor: Cart
- Instrument Technology: Radiographic / X-ray
- Instrument Type: X-ray Generator / Source
- Applications: Universal