Type 3R Operator Interface Enclosures Datasheets
from Campbell Scientific, Inc.
The PWENC12/14 is a prewired, weather-resistant enclosure that is 12 inches wide and 14 inches tall. It is factory-configured with up to eight connectors that are attached to the datalogger or peripherals within the enclosure. Sensors that have our standard connectors are simply attached to prewired... [See More]
- NEMA Rating: Type 3R
from Hammond Manufacturing Company Inc.
Hammond Manufacturing has been operating for close to one-hundred years, with deep historical roots. The business started in a backyard workshop in 1916 located in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. In the early years, the Company manufactured radios, power amplifiers and battery eliminators. Through the last... [See More]
- NEMA Rating: Type 3R (optional feature); Type 4 (optional feature); Type 4X (optional feature); Type 12 (optional feature); Type 12K (optional feature)
- Material: Steel (optional feature); Steel - Stainless (optional feature); Polycarbonate (optional feature); Polyester
- Shape: Rectangular (optional feature); Slanted (optional feature); Square (optional feature)
- Ingress Protection(IP) Rating Against Foreign Objects: 5 (optional feature); 6 (optional feature)
from Saginaw Control & Engineering
Application -. Designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instruments, and components. Provides protection from dust, dirt, oil and water. Consolets can be mounted on either of two sides to give a control surface inclined 30 degrees or 60 degrees. Can be mounted on desks, machines, or... [See More]
- NEMA Rating: Type 3R; Type 4; Type 12; Type 13
- Width: 8 to 72
- Length: 8 to 65.59
- Depth: 7.09 to 23